Friday 10 June 2016

Love



My dear friend, Love
Let’s forget the past 
and be friends again
So we can have a blast!!

Teach me this time
How to make a wish
when the shooting star goes 
for a celestial kiss.

Take me with you
to the end of a rainbow
not to look for gold
but just for a tango.

We can take a stroll
down by the river
to enjoy the rain and 
to hell with the fever!!

Come in my dreams 
so we can run on clouds
sitting on the moon
fishing for trouts.

We can call the angels
Not to grant a wish
but to bless us both
like a dear loving sis.

Is it time for a party?
We must invite - Hope
to make us high again
without the mandatory dope.

This one last time
come to me for keeps
don’t leave me like before
with just a cursory peep.

Not many days to go
For me to become history
before I finally go
help me solve love’s mystery.

Teach me how to love.
Please!!



Copyright: Shukla Banik dated 10/06/2016

No comments:

Post a Comment